Welcome to the Edmeston Town Pool
Open daily 12:00-8:00 PM
For the summer of 2020, only residents of the Edmeston School District and/or the Township of Edmeston will be allowed at the pool.
A limit of 25 patrons at the main pool and 5 children (5 and under) with adults at the kiddie pool will be imposed until further notice.
• All patrons must register before entering the pool area for the first time. Please complete the registration form provided.
• Your temperature will be taken. If it is above 100 degrees, you will not be given access or allowed to return for 14 days
• If you have been ill within two weeks, please do not enter
• All patrons over the age of 2 must wear a face covering when not swimming
• Social distancing of 6 feet is required with anyone outside of your own home
• Please use the provided hand sanitizer
• Please use the bathroom only if necessary and wash your hands when done
• No glass, food or drink (except water) in the pool area
• No animals allowed
• Pool toys are prohibited
• Life jackets available in office
• No running, pushing, or dangerous behavior
• No diving!
• All children not potty trained must wear a swim diaper
• Shower before entering the water
• Safety equipment, first aid kit, and phone are located in the pool office
• Emergency number is 911
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult that will be responsible for the child’s behavior.
• Staff reserves the right to limit the patron time to allow access to as many people as possible.
• Management reserves the right to deny access.
• Questions or concerns? Please contact Laura Porter at 607-437-8857 or 965-9882.